By Jeffrey Mardis
What Dwells Beyond is not primarily about the modern extraterrestrial phenomenon. This book is primarily about the King James Bible, what it teaches regarding the theory of alien life on other planets, and how it can answer your questions by putting solid Bible answers in your hands.
In its 520 pages, you will find much more than a brief discussion on angels, fallen angels, demons, giants and monsters.
What Dwells Beyond is a Bible handbook divided into three major sections:
Part 1: The History of Extraterrestrialism – A chronological survey from Genesis to the present.
Part 2: The Scriptures and Extraterrestrialism – Biblical insights regarding outer space and life beyond earth.
Part 3: Conclusions on Extraterrestrialism – Closing thoughts and theories on the concept of extraterrestrialism.
Some of the things you will discover in What Dwells Beyond:
- You will get a chronological history from ancient times to the present regarding the belief in intelligent life beyond earth, how this concept was influenced by the days of Noah, and how it emerged and grew after Noah’s Flood.
- You will read about the connections between polytheism (the belief in many gods) and the rise of extraterrestrialism (the belief in life populating many planets).
- You will read about Thales of Miletus, Epicurus, Copernicus, Emanuel Swedenborg, Joseph Smith, Thomas Chalmers, Charles Darwin, Nikola Tesla, Dr. Frank Drake and many others who helped shape the idea of alien life into what it is today.
- You will read about how science fiction in movies, literature, pulp and comic books, helped birth the Space Age and further the idea of intelligent life on other planets; and how it fuels and motivates the ideas behind last-days, antichrist technologies.
- You will read about the coming rise of Transhumanism, the push for non-human rights, the Singularity, and the advent of sentient machines.
Many Christians agree that What Dwells Beyond is the guide you need to arm yourself with answers to these profound, end-times issues.
“Author Jeffrey Mardis has taken a deep look at the secret things of the cosmos and reached some startling conclusions about the events of the past, things that have changed the world forever” – Bob Ulrich, Prophecy Watchers