By Chuck and Timothy Baldwin
Today the debate over firearms rages and many in government are attempting to disarm the American people. To Keep or Not to Keep: Why Christians Should Not Give Up Their Guns aims to equip every Bible believing Christian in America with the scriptural tools and knowledge needed to make wise decisions about the defense of their family.
Relying on an exhaustive study of the Holy Scriptures, renowned pastor, Dr. Chuck Baldwin, and his constitutional-attorney son, Timothy Baldwin, delve deeply into both the Old and New Testament in search of the true teaching of Scripture regarding the right to keep and bear arms.
Many books deal with this subject from a constitutional perspective, but there is no book in modern times that has dealt with this vital subject from a strictly Biblical perspective. This book does just that on this vitally important subject.
The following questions and many others are answered in this timely and thought-provoking book.
- Is the right to keep and bear arms a divine right?
- Should Christians surrender their firearms if the law requires them to do so?
- Does the New Testament require Christians to always be non-violent?
- Did the fact that Jesus and the apostles not rise up with arms against tyrannical government mean that Christians today should never do so?
- Were America’s Founding Fathers right or wrong when they rebelled with arms against the British Crown?
At a time when many in government are attempting to pass laws which call for the American people to surrender their firearms, many Christians are rightly searching for a Biblical answer. This book is designed to help Christians and non-Christians alike come to a clear understanding of what the Bible teaches.