By Pastor Paul Blair
Is it not possible, that God would raise up a nation to be a shining light unto the rest of the world during this age? A nation founded by fundamental Christians and established on the principles and precepts of government found in the Holy Scriptures?
America has been used like no other nation in history to propagate the Gospel to the rest of the world. Has it been by accident?
Enjoy this miraculous journey and see the hand of God’s providence leading to the shaping and founding of America. In twelve inspiring lessons, Pastor Paul Blair examines the purpose of Columbus’ famous voyage, the Pilgrim journey, the role of the clergy and the church in America’s independence, the Christian foundations of government, education and economics, and much more.
• Lesson One: Christopher Columbus
• Lesson Two: The Pilgrims
• Lesson Three: The Great Awakening
• Lesson Four: The Black Robed Regiment
• Lesson Five: The Continental Congress
• Lesson Six: The Declaration of Independence
• Lesson Seven: The Constitution
• Lesson Eight: The Separation of Church and State
• Lesson Nine: Education in America
• Lesson Ten: Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness
• Lesson Eleven: The Second Great Awakening
• Lesson Twelve: Slavery in America
Whether you use this at home, school, or small group study, this simple but thorough resource will be a wonderful addition to any library.
Paul Blair is a lifelong resident of Oklahoma with the exception of the five years he spent in the NFL. His benevolent work began serving underprivileged families and handicapped children while a Chicago Bear. Today his life revolves around his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, his wife Cindy and family, his congregation at Fairview Baptist Church in Edmond, and serving his immediate community through activism and the larger U.S. community by way of educational outreach.